Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas is my favorite

I love Christmas! It's my favorite time of year by far. I get to go to Texas this year and while I'm super excited for that trip, I'm equally depressed that I don't get to go home as well, so it's kind of bittersweet but I'm sure it'll be fun! I went to the dollar store and got a bunch of cute/cheap Christmas decorations and I have Christmas scentsy smells so I love it! My favorite decoraction is the wreath that I made out of parts and pieces from the dollar store, I'll have to post a picture later. I don't even care that it's not even Thanksgiving yet because I like to have Christmas last as long as possible!

1 comment:

  1. when are you going to Dallas? How long are you going to be there?? I need answers... ;)

    ReplyDelete