Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finally an Update!!

Well, I've been seriously slacking, again! I just can't seem to get with the program on this whole blogging thing! Anyway, life updates: We moved to Logan, Utah after Christmas when my husband got a job with USU, which he loves :) We've enjoyed it thus far and love not having to deal with the snow that Valdez is :) It's actually sunny here most days so Addie and I can enjoy walks in pretty warm weather! The only bad thing about this place is the traffic! I CANNOT believe the amount of people here, avoid main street at all costs! Those of you who know I come from a town of 4,000 people can understand my irritation :) Addie has transitioned really well to her new home, and surprises me everyday with how fast she's learning, she's getting WAY too big! I love her more and more everyday, and I honestly love getting to stay home with her everyday, she's the best part our lives for sure :) Here are some of her updates since I haven't blogged in awhile. She started crawling at 8 months old, shortly after breaking her first tooth. She began walking when she turned 10 months old, and has been running around like crazy ever since! She now has 8 teeth and counting, recently the top canines have broke through, and we're excited to be done teething one day :) She turned 1 on January 3rd, and we celebrated with our family in Alaska before we moved (pictures following post :) Addie and I can probably look forward to many combined birthday parties since our birthdays are 3 days apart. That's really all there is to update about, our lives have turned pretty simple since moving. I'm so glad that Lee enjoys his work, we miss our family but are really enjoying Logan and I can't wait for summer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment