Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year! We didn't dress up but we did make caramel apples and play games all night with my brother and his wife! We only got 4 groups of trick or treaters but they were soooo cute! We had carved pumpkins the week before (being stupid I forgot our camera because they were pretty cool) and we lit the pathway to my Brother's house with their pumpkins and candles. We played all 15 rounds of mexican train, and it got pretty intense! Lee ended up winning, beating me barely with 12 points and Tyler was within 20 so it was a close game! Then we played 2 rounds of yahtzee, at which point I was about ready to pass out, so we went home, but we had a blast! I really need to start taking pictures huh?.......

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that NOW you're interested in games...and yes, to pictures!

    ReplyDelete