Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First weekend apart....


So last weekend was the first time Lee and I have been apart since we've been married. Besides each of us having the bed to ourselves for a night we didn't really enjoy it :) I went to Wyoming for my cousin's baby blessing, and Lee went hunting with his friend Cody. This is a picture of him during the excursion! I'm pretty sure this was Lee's first time on a horse (needless to say he was regretting that decision later) He was pretty sore and tired by the time he got home....and they didn't see a thing. Sad day! The other picture here is just a cute one of Lee I took when he was on the couch :)

2 comments:

  1. yeah, the first time away is way weird. well, i think every time we are separated it is weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Ang! Look at you being all sentimental! LOVE YOU! Come spend a weekend with me some time! I promise no dancing or anything of like like. I'm a changed woman!

    ReplyDelete