Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Lee!!

For the big 2-6 we headed down to Utah for some fun. Both of our cars were not working well at the time, but since we had non-refundable reservations we rented a car for the weekend! It was nice to drive a nice/new car for a bit. We stayed at a nice suite and ate out at the Mayan and Joe's Crab shack! We got to see some friends and watch conference in our awesome hotel room (that had an amazing breakfast by the way) We also went to a Howie Day concert, but we only caught the end of it due to horrible traffic :( Sad day for Lee! He was a spoiled boy, he got giftcards and money from family, and I bought him the .22 rifle he wanted! We had a fun trip!

1 comment:

  1. Angie I love you! I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were in SLC - I didn't know you were going to be here!

    ReplyDelete