Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hobby time

I have always really loved making jewelry, and these are a few things I've done in my spare time. I haven't decided to try and sell anything yet, but maybe someday I'll get an etsy shop or something when I live somewhere closer to craft stores to get supplies :) I usually end up giving away what I make as gifts :) My mom is also really fun to make things for because she LOVES anything sparkly! Sorry the pictures aren't that great, I don't have a very good camera and didn't have great lighting. If you can't tell by the pics...I pretty much love turquoise :)



















3 comments:

  1. Dang girl! You MADE all that beautiful jewelry?!?! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool stuff! I love that pendant necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang, you are AMAZING! I would buy all of those! :) seriously, you could totally sell those, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete